February 13, 2014

Day 103: Me

I have been listening to this song by Joao Jesus called 'She' - which is awesome - but it got me thinking that, hey, I can be awesome too - just that I have to put myself to it. SO I did some general self forgiveness to get me moving to go  study math, and here is what I did:

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to believe in me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust in my capabilities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself with others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to restrain myself into not voicing myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself into walking the practical application of the potential I see in myself of what I can be and become

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to become more by having patience with me to walk with myself through the necessary processes

I forgive myself that I Have not accepted and allowed myself to love myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the urgency that I must stand up
for myself, yet I must slow down in order to speed up

To be continued in the next post.

* You can donwload 'She' here, for free

Lyrics:
She,
She is like a light in a dark room
With curly hair to fight away the gloom
You’ve never seen such care
She won’t stop until she gets it done
Even a horse she can outrun
And she can be quite fun
She is a Life lover
She is such a nice hugger
She is a Life lover
She is such a nice hugger
She,
She has traveled across the stars
Although she barely can drive a car
She can get to where you are
In just one single breath
She can see beyond death
And show you how to be free
She is a Life lover
She is such a nice hugger
She is a Life lover
She is such a nice hugger
I hope you get the chance
To meet her for a dance
She is a Life lover
She is such a nice hugger
She is a Life lover
She is such a nice hugger
I hope you get the chance
To meet her for a dance
-
Thanks to JJ for the awesome Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes