September 10, 2020

Day 125: Enlightenment

For quite some years I thought there is some type of enlightenment that one can experience. Now I have realized it is not real, with a simple question: How do you think your perception would change if you 'become enlightened'? 

It is this simple, a light won't shine on you or you won't be more shiny.

In other words nothing will happen other than self change. Nothing in the outer nor how you will experience the world, of course if you change yourself your outer world may change, or it may not. In any case nothing magical will happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe enlightenment exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see enlightenment is a deception

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that waiting for something external to happen is a deception and a mistake

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe something such as enlightenment exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not ground myself here and see that this world is all that exists

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait for enlightenment to happen to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not becoming enlightened


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes