August 31, 2023

Day 147: Judge Not


 Yesterday I was approached by a friend, telling me that another friend had scared him and I, instead of reassuring that it was all fine by this friend that scared another one, I said that this friend that scared another one is 'strange' and giving some examples more-- thus judging in all its glory. Today I had to ask for forgiveness from this friend, also in presence of the first friend that came to me for help with this friend. All in all, judging is not cool because the person that is judged cannot defend themselves. Thus you are doing a trial without giving the opportunity of the judged to defend themselves. I would hate to have a friend near me that when other people ask him about my behaviour, he simply says that Ruben is strange -- not cool. It is simply to remind oneself that we should not judge at all, as life is difficult enough and however one decides to act in Life we, from the outside, cannot possibly know why of the way he acted like that. And in fact, in this example, judging someone as strange is detrimental to the relationship. From now on I will only talk well/positive of people or simply not talk unless they are present.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my friend as strange when approached by another one that he had scared.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to jump to judging instead of 'judge not - lest ye be judged'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to jump to conclusions with my friend by judging him and his behaviour

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my friend instead of being here as breath and examine the situation with this other friend that said that was scared

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have to judge not unless I be judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand the dynamics of the friendship whenever I decide to judge a friend with another friend present -- which is detrimental to the relationship with the first friend.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that judging persons/friends is very detrimental to any possible relationship that can form between me and them.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that judgement of people is very detrimental of the relationship at all levels.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when I judge someone for example as strange because of their way of living - I am separating myself from them and there is no possible friendship to be sustained between us as I separate myself from them within and as the judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes