December 2, 2020

Day 136: Superstar


The reason why I am so effective at the moment lies in what I've done for the past entire life, so since I was 17 and you can check here in this blog Day 111: Paranoia of Failure and specifically Day 112: Paranoia of Failure - Part Two " I did not "have the courage" to live out my desires/self-interest and suppressed it, but continued to not take responsibility for myself just in case 'I get to live that'. So I did not immediately go and live out the desire, but wait in hope that maybe possibly at some point in the future I can live them."

Not to say that I am any different than you, or do what I did, each has to walk from where they are.  I am the same as you as Life, as One and Equal as Life. I simply have been more close to my being from deciding to not only not go far away from my being but in fact remain very close, only separating by my addiction to Energy and not wanting to take responsibility for stepping up from there to Living my Utmost Potential, that is the part I am starting to walk now in Self-Perfected group on Facebook. Join me in my journey and understand the importance of blogging/vlogging. My Youtube channel 'What Has Blogging Done for Me'

You can also check for reference my other blog to see how I have changed: bipolarsjourneytolife.blogspot.com and my very first blog started in April 2008 iamruben.blogspot.com


Read these outloud if you dare to.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  become addicted to energy.

I forgive myeself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become like a demon that feeds of energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that there is more to Life than participating in Energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that if anyone can do it I choose to be the one that stands up first if no one else will

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that if the world has to change it doesn't matter who pushes the button, me or anyone else, and that if no one else does, I will.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that where am I now is a direct consequence of what I have done with my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I've been redpilled and I should really consider stepping up to the game and stand up for real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand my untapped potential

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that hey, this is Real.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that once I say my first self forgiveness statement there is no going back.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that no matter what, I will prevail.

Whenever I see I participate in any form of energy, I stop and I breathe, I earth myself as I let go of the addiction to energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes