October 28, 2022

Day 139: Effort Understood



What is effort? When I dont know how to do something, it takes a process to learn it, it can take effort - and when I know how to do something, doing it can also take effort. Some things like play, lets say using a unicycle, it takes effort to learn, but if I enjoy it then it doesnt look like effort, so it all boils down on if I want to do something or if I do it because of survival for example, like a job. Changing the world will take effort, of course, but even the butterfly in its metamorphosis, that takes effort, yet it is inevitable and vital that it takes place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear effort, doing effort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that everything takes effort that is worth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand the effort that my physical body does every breath to keep me alive.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that it is worth it to put effort to change myself and the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that repetition as effort is needed sometimes, many times, to produce a result

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that consistency is needed in order to produce a result, which takes effort.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that consistency is key

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the domino effect is real

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that movement it is not seen in the domino effect while the pieces are being placed and only in the end you can see movement when one piece is pushed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the usefulness in the domino effect, where pieces can push other pieces up to a half bigger than them, in a geometrical progression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am in fact a piece on a domino effect-like situation

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that unless I push, as in a piece of the domino that is pushed - there will be no movement of the domino pieces

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that unless I stand for what is best for all, me and many other individuals will not stand because of it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that being an example is so important because without it nothing is possible

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid effort, not seeing, realising and understanding that in doing that I am avoiding reward as result

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge effort as difficult

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to appreciate the effort that nature does to keep this planet alive and the effort that humans have to do that are in poverty to survive

I commit myself to make an effort in reminding myself that everyone and everything is making an effort on this Earth  -- to make an effort for what is Best for All on Earth

I commit myself to remind myself that any effort that I do - is equally done by many other parts of the Earth system and inhabitants

I commit myself to show that any effort that one does is not more or less but Equal to Lifes effort to thrive on this planet

I commit myself to remind myself that I simply have to join in the Lifes effort by doing my part

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes