September 3, 2023

Day 149: Normal, Good Life


I know who I am, I stand up for the abused whenever I have found myself in a situation where there was someone being abused, it is normal to me.
I know that I stand up for the abused because I have seen this in real time of myself. It is normal to me.

I deserve to do all that I want in my life because I know whenever there is abuse I stand up for it/the abused.

Life has to be easy for me and everyone else, natural like breathing.

We all have to thrive and it has to come natural to us, like breathing.

We all have to find that which we enjoy and do it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am a cool guy because I stand up for the abused.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see my value that I stand up for the abused.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I deserve to live a good life because I care.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I should live a good life because I care for people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard myself instead of considering myself as worthy of a worthy Life.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am worthy of a worthy life.

I commit myself to remind myself that I have to live a worthy life because I care.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am intolerant to abuse whenever I come face to face with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes