October 5, 2020

Day 127: Hey, I am Here

 


Do I have your undivided attention? Ok now, I want to recap and have a look at principled living, what are the principles I commit myself to live by. The first one is: 1. Realising and living my utmost potential

I see this one principle as the question, am I doing all that I can to realise and live my utmost potential? This question is twofold, one is investigating what I am capable of and the second living the change. 

I can realise my utmost potential by self-investigating and walking with the tools provided by Desteni, with DIP Lite and Pro and with utilizing TechnoTutor.

I can live my utmost potential by living my realisations, applying them breath by breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am not able to investigate myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am not good enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not investigate what I am capable of as my utmost potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not se I can be and become much more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am not worth of my utmost potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see I am worth of my utmost potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that merely not doing anything will solve anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand I am directly responsible for myself and my world as without my participation everything would be different.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am here to be and become that witch is Best for All.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes