October 31, 2020

Day 129: Work


    • Do you judge work as dull, boring even as sabotage of some kind? I did. I found this limits me extensively because then I don't work for myself! Work can be and is self support, by applying the discipline I put into work into working for myself on my projects for example is the solution to get out of laziness and start supporting myself better.

    I forgive mysef that I have accepted and allowed myself to see work as dull

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see work for what it is = self support

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself with the belief that work is self sabotage

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that supporting myself with work is cool indeed

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise or understand how work is simply an expression of self support

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see work as something I merely did for a third party

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the empoloyee mentality

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see work as an investment in myself

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by believing I have to work for someone else and that is the defintion of work

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that working for myself is also work

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can work to lift myself up both finantially and also expand as a being

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that whenever I work I am supporting myself

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see work as self support

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see work as dull and draining

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that whenever I work I am expanding myself as I am expanding myself in everything I do that supports myself

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that work is not enslavement whenever is supportive to get to the next step

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see work as an stepping stone in self support

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that I can indeed work and support myself at the same time while I do it

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I see work as enslavement, dull and sabotage I will never be able to work for myself to improve my situation and that of others as myself

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am actually good at working

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can put the discipline I apply in so called 'work' to work for myself to support myself

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to transfer the discipline I put into work into all areas of my life

    I  forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit the discipline I put into work into work-for-another only

    I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can take grains of truth in how I express myself and apply it into the whole of my living

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that the solutions that I live in some areas of my life I can apply to problems of some other areas of my life

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to unlock my true potential by interwining as opening the gates that separate what I do best in some areas of my life so that my whole living is improved

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that whenever I am facing a problem I might have faced the same problem and solved it already so only have to take some application such as how I work into another point that needs correction

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can grind

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have grit and thus can apply it in all areas of my life

    I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that if I live a limited life is because I don't allow myself to see myself for who I really am

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    ShareThis Goes