November 22, 2020

Day 132: Life as Death

 


Death is so final and all encompassing that why should not I live life the same way? Meaning, absolutely, definitively, to the utmost degree of effectiveness. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live in a way to create the utmost degree of effectiveness in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can stand absolute within this one life I have been given.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I stand up for myself, I never will.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that unless I am actively working hard on improving myself I won't be improved as the programming that I currently have must be transcended before I can program the new.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise or understand that I am the very thing that will make me rise or fall.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame my past for not standing up for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make all kinds of excuses to not stand up for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to program myself in a way that I don't have to take responsibility for myself ever - instead of challenging all self beliefs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my self-beliefs are real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that unless I change, I will not change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that we are not here to fuck around.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to honour myself as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that who I am now is not who I really am - otherwise I would not have a preprogrammed/programmed mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand the potential I have

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to underestimate myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that it is up to me to decide to unlock my utmost potential

I commit myself to investigate and apply my utmost potential

I commit myself to push myself to be and become the best version of myself

I commit myself to take Life like Death is, ruthlessly, definitively, All-Encompassing, effectively - applying myself to live this while I am alive.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes