November 23, 2020

Day 133: Giving 100%




A moment ago I did a live video on facebook about why I am commited to give 100% and now it feels like I am empty inside - which is different.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge being empty as difficult

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysel to want to feel energy moving inside myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am not energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to stop because 'I am not feeling anything'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am still Here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to not see, realise and understand that feelings don't matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my inner experience

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that experience may not be real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not feeling anything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I cannot stop for a feeling or lack of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to not see that I have to walk despite of everything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I need a motivation to move

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to not see that I can move myself by principle

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect a reward for standing up for Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to not see that in fact it might feel worse to stand up for Life, meaning, uncomfortable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to give up because 'I don't feel anything'

I commit myself to remind myself I have to walk no matter what

I commit myself to support my physical body

I commit myself to remind myself to breathe

I commit myself to walk no matter what.

1 comment:

ShareThis Goes