August 30, 2012

Day 23: Get Started with the Journey to Life







I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to write great blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone writing blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself by not writing blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to continue posting 
daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to no trust myself in writing myself in blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to please others with my writings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to like my blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put excuses to not have to write the blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate in writing the blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself into not writing blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to supress myself by not writing daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see writing daily as a chore and task instead of seeing it as a point of opportunity for self-expansion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to mislead myself to judge writing as a duty instead of seeing it as an opportunity to explore and change myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up myself to the mind in not writing/not writing daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take the opportunity to myself that is writing daily.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that there is no use in having an opportunity at hand such as writing as a tool or self forgiveness as a tool if I do not utilize it effectively.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to write myself and forgive myself and correct myself in-depth for real.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that by judging what I have to do as boring and dull I have made my life boring and dull.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge writing as dull.

I commit myself to daily writing as an opportunity that I take as a gift I give to myself to take for what it is, an opportunity to explore and expand myself.

I commit myself to write the next day if I miss a day of writing.

I commit myself to utilize the tools of writing, self forgiveness and practical applications from the starting point of assisting me and expanding me instead of seeing it as a chore or duty that is dull.

I commit myself to remind myself that each and every taks that I commit myself to do is a point of opportunity to expand myself – such as studying, writing or any other physical task.

I commit myself to breathe and let go every time I worry about the end result of a writing and instead apply myself to convey/express what is here in the moment with the assistance of breathing.

I commit myself to see procrastination and boredom and inaction for what they are = the relinquishing of an opportunity to expand myself.

I commit myself to whenever I see a thought come up of wanting to give up or judge the task I am doing or that I have to do – say ‘stop’, breathe and open the document to write or take the physical steps necessary to start the task instead of going in my head in my mind.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Ruben. A point I've found supporting is to realize that the point of not writing and all of these excuses - even all the experiences of inferiority towards writing, are in fact deliberate. It's something we're doing deliberately. Within the point of seeing the deliberateness, one can bring the point back to self-responsibility and start investigating the origin point of why one is not directing oneself to write - and as such direct oneself to change.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is a key point, seeing the self-responsibility and how I in fact created this. Thanks Anna

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis Goes