August 30, 2012

Day 23: Get Started with the Journey to Life







I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to write great blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone writing blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself by not writing blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to continue posting 
daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to no trust myself in writing myself in blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to please others with my writings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to like my blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put excuses to not have to write the blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate in writing the blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself into not writing blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to supress myself by not writing daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see writing daily as a chore and task instead of seeing it as a point of opportunity for self-expansion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to mislead myself to judge writing as a duty instead of seeing it as an opportunity to explore and change myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up myself to the mind in not writing/not writing daily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take the opportunity to myself that is writing daily.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that there is no use in having an opportunity at hand such as writing as a tool or self forgiveness as a tool if I do not utilize it effectively.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to write myself and forgive myself and correct myself in-depth for real.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that by judging what I have to do as boring and dull I have made my life boring and dull.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge writing as dull.

I commit myself to daily writing as an opportunity that I take as a gift I give to myself to take for what it is, an opportunity to explore and expand myself.

I commit myself to write the next day if I miss a day of writing.

I commit myself to utilize the tools of writing, self forgiveness and practical applications from the starting point of assisting me and expanding me instead of seeing it as a chore or duty that is dull.

I commit myself to remind myself that each and every taks that I commit myself to do is a point of opportunity to expand myself – such as studying, writing or any other physical task.

I commit myself to breathe and let go every time I worry about the end result of a writing and instead apply myself to convey/express what is here in the moment with the assistance of breathing.

I commit myself to see procrastination and boredom and inaction for what they are = the relinquishing of an opportunity to expand myself.

I commit myself to whenever I see a thought come up of wanting to give up or judge the task I am doing or that I have to do – say ‘stop’, breathe and open the document to write or take the physical steps necessary to start the task instead of going in my head in my mind.

ShareThis Goes