August 2, 2012

Day 21: Bad Days




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that bad days exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to judge the day as 'bad' to give it a cover-up in not investigating what I did during the day and how I experienced myself within it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to cover up my self-dishonesties by claiming I had a 'bad day'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot change what happened to me during the day or how I experienced me within the day, giving up my self responsibility as a creator of myself and all that happen inside myself and the way I participate iwth the rest of the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare the results of my participation during the day to those of other people instead of considering myself and my circumstances.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more or less than anyone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that by placing myself below or 'less than' someone it means that there is someone that I am considering as less than myself, because I've already accepted that such a person exist by considering/judging myself as inferior to the person I am comparing myself to by judging as 'more' than me.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within accepting as true that there are beings that are more than me, want to follow them and want to get their attention.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to appear humble instead of seeing that humbleness cannot exist if I exist in judgement of beings as more or less - there is no equality.

I commit myself to stop giving excuses to not apply self forgiveness to what is required of my day.

I commit myself to honour myself in forgiving myself what I can find of my day that needs correction.

I commit myself to stop jumping from day to day in 'escapism' -from seeing myself - that leads to nowhere as I cannot escape from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes