August 31, 2012

Day 24: Nothing on Me, Nothing on TV




Topic: Wasting time to not take on the tasks/the day ahead. Entertainment to hide from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately entertain myself to not have to take on the tasks that I have to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to escape from myself in watching TV series.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to slack off in starting to do the tasks that I planned ahead beforehand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in lazyness while procrastinating on one task that I have to do, instead of deciding to do another one if I am not going to do the one that I had planned.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not considerate my day and the taks I have to do and instead go to entertainment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not practically take on the tasks that I have to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be a ‘hero’ or ‘instant hero’ instead of seeing that any success that is real has work behind it and so I need to put time on the tasks and practically walk what is necessary such as going to appointments, buying food, studying or looking for work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe the media and movies that depict success histories that are achieved fast instead of seeing that in the physical any fruitful outcome is cemented on many practical steps over sustained periods of time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to achieve goals and not walk the practical steps necessary for it – in the realization that the want and need is not going to in any way materialize that which is wanted or needed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that by procrastinating and participating in lazyness I am effecctively making it impossible for me to materialize and substantiate anything of worth in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on myself in being lazy as it is the revokation of the opportunity that is given to me in this life .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the confy sensation of entertainment joint with procrastination is poisonous as it slowly kills self-motivation and self-worth.

I commit myself to remind myself that procrastination and any form of entertainment to forget that I am procrastinating is going against myself. Within this, I commit myself to breathe whenever I see I am participating in entertainment to procrastinate on a task/getting on my day and immediately stand up and starighten up my back and direct myself to do a physical task on anything needed.

I commit myself to remind myself that in every breath I have an opportunity to direct myself to get out of inaction and get on with a task that is supportive for me.

I commit myself to not take it personally when I don’t do a task that I had scheduled for myself and instead look what else can I do.

I commit myself to prove to myself that I am able to direct myself effectively by continuously being aware of what it is that I am participating with and accordingly make the necessary corrections and adjustments without hesitation.

I commit myself to stop the deliberate entertainment of myself and change it to the deliberate direction of myself and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes