September 25, 2012

Day 32: Point of Anxiety looking at the future - Ruthlessness is Me

I was reading a DIP lesson where it is explained that we are self responsible for the totality of ourselves and I took an example for myself asking myself why it was that I was anxious every time I looked at the future of my day seeing all the tasks I have to do – and then I saw that  it is because by participating in anxiety in looking at the tasks I still have to do I allow myself to do the tasks more superficially and also sometimes allow me to give up on the task and do another thing to not have to experience the anxiety experience that I created in the first place – thus it’s an excuse to give up self-responsibility.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and participate in the emotion of anxiety when I see the tasks I have to during the day to not have to complete them effectively and instead utilize the anxiety as an excuse to give up self direction and to participate in procrastination.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I don’t need an energetic experience like anxiety to move myself away from or towards doing something – but that I can direct myself Here as breath in the moment and get the tasks I set myself to do done.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself that I can walk through the tasks I set for myself in a day.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that all that I do during the day I have decided to do – as every movement of my physical body and mind I have to accept and allow for it to be = it exist through my permission -- directly or indirectly in awareness or not.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can be ruthless in my application – moving from one task to the other without hesitation – directing me here as breath effectively – being aware of each movement I do and being specific and direct to the point I am dealing with.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to apply myself as ruthlessness within the realization that I am everything that exists – and within this I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live the word ruthlessness as me.
 
I commit myself to whenever I see I am going into the experience of anxiety at the sight of the tasks I have to do = I stop within myself, breathe and direct myself to do the next priority task without hesitation.

I commit myself to whenever I see I am doing a task that is not priority – stop myself and direct myself to breathe Here and do the priority task.

I commit myself to stop utilizing excuses to give up and procrastinate on the tasks I have  to do – and instead realize that I decide what I do and I can decide to do what’s best for All and this is the principle I will apply when choosing what I do no matter what – in ruthlessness – for this I commit myself to remain here as breath and assess if the task I am doing is in fact the best I can be doing or not – and move myself accordingly.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes