July 16, 2020

Day 114: Debacles in Life


About debacles in life, situations that one does not expect that are not pleasant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my life will always be stable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that everything in life will or has to come easily.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that debacles can and will come in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can to a degree prepare myself for anything that might come in my life, specially that related to money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am the directive principle in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not prepare myself as much as I could to be effective in the system.

I commit myself to prepare myself the best I can to become effective in the system.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am my own saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes