July 19, 2020

Day 117: Bullies


Some have been bullied, some have done the bullying, and some have experienced both. Usually with bullying the victim can't make it stop until someone else steps in, usually someone who is in charge or responsible of both victim and bully.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being bullied

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bully others in the past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that reporting bullying is the solution to make it stop

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that if I don't report bullying it won't stop

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that merely 'forgiving the bully' won't make it stop

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have suffered in silence instead of reporting the bully

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that reporting bullying is standing up for myself, or others

I commit myself to remind myself that bullying is unacceptable

I commit myself to remind myself that it is ok and a must to report bullying

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes