July 25, 2020

Day 123: Enjoy Yourself



Have you enjoyed yourself today? I have found I can enjoy what I do as well as take some time for myself to do something I enjoy, and it is fine. Something creative I enjoy, sports and more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take some time for myself daily to do something I enjoy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can take some time for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live the word enjoyment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not explore what I enjoy doing in my time off

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my life too seriously

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see I can enjoy life more

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have to motivate myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how my life can be much more than what it is

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself by not doing anything I enjoy supposedly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not learn to enjoy no matter what I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe others have to amuse me instead of finding something I can do to enjoy myself

I commit myself to research what I enjoy to do more of it with measure

I commit myself to take reasonable time for myself to do stuff I enjoy doing



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes