July 18, 2020

Day 116: Work


It is what it is, in order to have money most of us has to work, in order to work depending on the job one has to have studies. Because I didn't study for what I wanted to I resorted to restaurant jobs, and I did not like them for the long run, so now I want to study more to have another job. Maybe I still have to resort to restaurant jobs while I study but with a goal of having another job it's more motivating. Due mostly to covid-19 I lost my job and now will have to find another one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to do a restaurant job again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dread doing a restaurant job again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to not have to work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not finding a job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having a home.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that any job within reason, is cool to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the process of looking for a job.

I commit myself to support myself to find a job.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am of value to employers.

I commit myself to remind myself to use the tools available to support myself in looking for a job.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes