July 31, 2012

Day 20: Self-Direction




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I cannot give direction to my day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the day slip through without directing me to act specifically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go through my day without stopping to consider what it is that I have to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not organize my day to get tasks done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be lazy and let the time pass without questioning myself about it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate on waking up in the morning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself direction in the morning just because I resist to do a specific task.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up self direction completely because I've given up or procrastinated on a task.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am always making a choice in what I do even if I decide to rest all day and thus I have to consider the consequence of all that I do and decide if the outcome is best for me and best for all or not.

I commit myself to remind myself that whatever I do has a consequence and that it either is best for All or not.

I commit myself to guide myself within the principle of that which is Best for All.

I commit myself to organize my day so that I complete tasks that I set for myself.

I commit myself to stop wandering through the day without questioning myself and what I do.

I commit myself to stand up in the morning unconditionally.

I commit myself to not give up on myself because I don't face a task and instead take a break for a moment and go back to the task that I resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes