July 16, 2012

Day 16: Step by step


Today I went to buy shoes. The shoes should be appropiate to wear at work and to show up at interviews for jobs. I have been postponing and not really making an effort to shop for shoes as I only visited a few shops a few times and stopped looking. This is an example of the silly excuses I put myself to not do stuff. This one, not having shoes and thus not looking for work. Good news, I got them.

Self Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone looking for and buying shoes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself myself to put excuses to not go out and look for a job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see any excuses as valid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up looking for shoes when I did not find appropiate shoes at the shop I usually buy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put excuses such as shoes being expensive to not spend on them.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider money practically in terms of what is prioritary and what is not, and act accordingly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on looking for work because apparently I require to first have appropiate shoes for that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create false beliefs in order to not face myself in looking for a job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put conditions to me looking for work that are not real and that can be solved and instead utilize the conditions such as the shoes to not walk what is necessary to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself with excuses and conditions to not look for a job.

I commit myself to stop the self-sabotage of conditions and excuses to not look for a job.

I commit myself to direct any 'bump in the way' of looking for a job so that I can do it effectively.

I commit myself to stop wasting my time by not directing myself effectively and  postponing


I commit myself to direct myself to do the tasks effectively not lagging and delaying unnecesarily but making it direct to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes