July 30, 2012

Day 19: Failure Character



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as the failure character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self responsibility by giving into the failure character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the failure character to not have to take on anything that takes time and effort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify not taking on the tasks to support myself with the memories of failing in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my behaviour that is irresponsible and dysfunctional based on the past and take on the failure character to not have to face myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept bullshit from myself based on the self definition of myself as a failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am entitled to irresponsibility because I have never really been responsible instead of realizing that I am giving into the failure character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up my creative power by accessing the failure character that also creates, but it creates demise for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself by playing the failure character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself by giving up on myself in playing the failure character, not expanding myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to spend my time playing the failure character instead of investing it in supporting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself and play the failure character rather than daring to face who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up the fact that I am here in the physical and not bound physically by my fears and instead of acting breath by breath, give up breath by breath to the failure character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bondage myself to the failure characcter.

I commit myself to stop the illusion of the failure character and step into reality by wlaking and waking up step by step with practical solutions in every moment.

I commit myself to stop sabotaging myself by playing the failure and instead face myself in the realization that I created myslef and that it would be stupid to fear my own creation.

I commit myself to stop all justification based on the failure of the past in the realization that I have to direct myself to the best of my hability without excuses because otherwise I am only lenghtening my process and torturing myself and not talking into consideration the consequences it has on the whole in an atrocious way.

I commit myself to give up the failure character by identifying when I am accessing it and stopping it taking on practical physical movement or tasks.


I commit myself to honour myself by not playing the failure character and take myself back to the physical every time until it exists no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes