August 28, 2023

Day 144: Mad House


 In this mad house, where they try to ply me with coffee and cigarettes, is where the revolution starts. I am not happy with only coffee and cigs you see? I can see I can do much more and so I will.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can only do so much to influence change as onenes and equality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can do much more to influence change as oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not sure of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I give myself permission to stand up for myself - no one will

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am ready to stand up for myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself permission to stand up for myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am ready to stand up for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I need a mad house 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the injustices of some placements of people in this mad house being unjust

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand how the system is rigged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that the system of equality is impossible with unjust rules at the mad house

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand how the rules of the mad house are unjust, placing people here in situations of helplessness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand what I can do for equality in any situation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am not mad but are ruled by mad house rules

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I stop this madness - mad house rules will continue to apply to rule over people deemed as mad unjustly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes