August 17, 2023

Day 143: Do Something Every Day

 


I realized today, to change effectively I can do something every day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the power of accumulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the power of accumulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not  see, realise and understand the power of accumulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the equality equation of 1+1 =2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see that what I do can accumulate to greater change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty by not accumulating what is best for all every day

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysel for beating me up for apparently not doing what is best for all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see realise and understand that whatever I did in the past led me to where am I now so I should be careful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be proud of myself

I forgive myself that I have acdcepte and allowed myself to put myself down

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysel to believe that if I am not manic I cannot be my best self

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be grateful for everything I have done as it has allowed me to be and become what I am now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe process has to look a certain way

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that thinking process have to be a certain way is judging it and myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that having an idea of how process is is just an idea and not real¨

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have the right idea of how process should be, when in fact I have no idea

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be stubborn about how process should be instead of going with the flow

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes