August 30, 2023

Day 146: Success



 I am the most relevant person to myself, and now is the time that matters the most to myself, now that I am alive and living: What do I give more importance to, money? or Life?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give more importance to money other than Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe if I don't have money I will cease to exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having a job and thus not have money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being homeless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having a job.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that it is of no use to fear not having a job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give more importance to money over Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that me being broke is irrelevant

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have to see a bigger picture than me being broke or otherwise it is all I will ever be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe broke is all I can ever be.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see further than my monetary value

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that my income is not a representation of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes