August 29, 2023

Day 145: It Matters


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be left out without a job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to provide for myself

I forgive myself that I have acccepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that death is inevitable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let fear rule my actions and decisions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having enough money to live

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to get money for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being left out

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being fired from my job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that life is at the other side of fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to kill myself with fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being self honest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having a job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being trusted

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust others because I don't trust myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being irrelevant

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myslef to fear being relevant

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes