January 31, 2013

Day 65: Too Fast Will Blow

Stopping the 'wanting to go fast' impatient character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to accomplish tasks fast.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to start to do a task with the assumption that it won't take long - instead of unconditionally doing the task with walking all the steps necessary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rush within doing tasks - and create innecesary consequence by making mistakes, effectively slowing me down.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to apply myself as the word 'patience' within my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take risks and shortcuts when doing tasks within the desire to finish fast.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to have patience and 'wait for myself' when doing tasks - completing tasks without rushing or going into my mind as thoughts and/or inner-chatter.

Whenever I see that I am 'rushing' in doing a task, I stop and breathe. I realize and remind myself that rushing can have serious consequences and that if I am to complete a task I have to walk all of it - so
I breathe and do the task focusing on what I am doing in the physical.

I see, realize and understand that any process / endeavour that is worthwile will take time to build and that some tasks one cannot make it go faster in a given moment but maybe only over time - so I walk with myself through tasks reminding myself that if I miss being 'here' doing the task in the physical and instead 'jump' to the mind as thoughts and reactions to the task = I will be missing it and compromising myself - specially so when working with potentialy dangerous instruments or products at work or at school - that can create irreversible consequence and harm to myself and/or others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes