July 15, 2020

Day 113: Back to basics




It's been a while, I started a new blog that now I can't access so I have decided I will write in this one again. Wow some years have passed and still I am wanting to study, not merely work. Maybe in the past I put myself to study stuff that didn't really interest me that much. I thought it would be cool to have the degree yet would not enjoy the process of getting it in the slightest - thus I would not apply myself to study.

I am resisting to do some self forgiveness which is the format I will give to this blog's, a little bit of writing and then self forgiveness.

I am a bit angry right now because the studies that I wanted to study have closed the inscription process so I will have to see and find a way to make it work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at my situation instead of looking for solutions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that there is always a way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to study what I want.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be here as breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to pay for my education.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having enough money to live.

I commit myself to remind myself that anything is possible.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am capable of much more than I think

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes