July 22, 2020

Day 120: Consistency is Key


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that consistency is key

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise the power of accumulation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see that a form of trust emerges from consistency

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when I am not consistent I am not supporting myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that consistency is self-support

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the enjoyment in consistency

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge consistency as boring

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear commitment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself that I can be consistent

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can't be consistent

I commit myself to live the word consistency

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes