July 17, 2020

Day 115: Friends

About friends, someone used to say that 'I don`t have friends, I live by principle.' and I used to take the first part of the sentence 'I don't have friends' and scare my friends that way. Supportive relationships as friendships are cool, to have a view of yourself from the exterior, friends can help navigate life, so friends as self support instead of merely entertainment which in the right dose is cool, is cool because in friendships you see who you are and can expand yourself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prevent me from having friends judging it as bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the point 'no one is an island'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear fucking up with having a negative friendship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prevent myself from having more friends by misinterpreting a sentence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge friendships as bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that having friends is not bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to prevent myself from having friendships from having judged them as bad.

I realise supportive relationships as friendships are cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes