July 23, 2020

Day 121: Resistance to Write


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge writing as difficult and cumbersome

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe resistance to write is real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be misleaded by resistance into not writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I cannot write if I resist it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that resistance is not real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that if I resist writing then I should write

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the gift in resistances that indicate what I should do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that in fact resistance has no power on my physical body capabilities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist resistances

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am capable of doing anything despite resistances to do it

I commit myself to walk everything despite resistances

I commit myself to realise the gift as pointer in resistances


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes