July 21, 2020

Day 119: Covid-19


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting covid-19

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame covid-19 for my living situation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to die due to covid-19

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my smell and taste if I get covid-19

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear suffocating due to covid-19

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting covid and passing it on my family or friends

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get the blame from passing on covid-19

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting covid-19 from touching something

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting covid from sharing stuff like a cigarette

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame covid-19 for not having a job

I commit myself to remind myself that I am the creator of my existence so there is no need to blame anything

I commit myself to remind myself that if I get covid-19 I will have to walk it through and that's it

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes