July 20, 2020

Day 118: Be Real


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand up for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not believe in myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to betray myself when I don't trust myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not believe in myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not believe in my potential

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take it easy at times

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe fear is real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act in fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself enough to not fear

1 comment:

ShareThis Goes