July 24, 2020

Day 122: Energy Levels


Sometimes I believe I have no energy, sometimes I have a lot. Both sides have to be taken with a pinch of salt and realize I can do whatever no matter my believed energy level experience, mind energy that is, to be amped up or a bit low.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I need energy from the mind to move

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am the energy from the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am here stable when I am not in the energy of the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the energy of the mind 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in mind energy without questioning where it comes from

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let energy guide my actions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breathe when I am all caught up in mind energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see energy is not me

I commit myself to remind myself that I am not energy as mind energy

I commit myself to remind myself to breathe when I am all caught up in mind energy




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes