November 18, 2012

Day 57: Organization vs. Self-Sabotage


“Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy” - Lao Tzu 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself in not organizing myself and my work effectively - rendering myself defective in self interest to not have to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist organizing myself in a schedule  to not have to see that I have to work more - in self interest to not put myself to work effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to render myself ineffective by not effectively organize the papers for school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste time in looking for papers for school in not having organized the papers in participating in laziness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the simplicity and effectiveness of being organized and organizing my stuff at school and my time in a daily schedule.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately sabotage myself by not organizing my timetable and my papers for school effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge being organized as difficult, in self interest to not have to apply myself effectively in an organized way that is measurable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being measured and seeing that I am clamorously ineffective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that if I don't tackle the problems like being disorganized = I will continue being disorganized and ineffective in what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am missing the opportunity to become really effective in not organizing myself effectively.

I commit myself to organize myself and my timetable and my school papers effectively so that is easier for me to work within my day effectively.

I commit myself to whenever I see that I feel overwhelmed by a task, I breathe and stick to simplicity to walk the point effectively one point at a time.

I commit myself to see/realize and understand that once I separate any task in separate parts that I am able to do then it becomes easier and thus I must always take on the tasks point by point to walk slowly but surely every point and not give up.

I commit myself to whenever I see I want to give up a task = see if I am trying to do more at once than I am able to and then take a part that I am able to walk so that I continue doing the task to eventually complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes