November 11, 2012

Day 55: A whiny Rich guy

Today I have watched some documentaries where the main theme was poverty and how this affects society and individuals. So here I am seeing lives that are either wrecked through participation in addictions such as Uganda's alcohol problems or slum-dwellers being denied land to live in corrupt development plans in India. After the documentary I was hungry so I went to eat a piece of meat and then it struck me the obvious - that I am rich. Not the rich as in being rich in comparing myself with high-income 'first world' high class citizens but in having all my needs more than covered, a very good education at the reach of my hand, internet, computer, healthcare and a long list of comforts and amenities that more than half of the population of the world can only dream of. And here I am complaining daily of irrelevant points! Come on!

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the situation I am living for what it is: A place of extreme ease that I can utilize to sort out my internal and external realities and change and stand up for myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to honor myself within the situation that I find myself living in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of utilizing the opportunity I have to make something of myself = complain and slack off in my application to change myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste time daily on entertaining myself to not have to put the points together to change myself, within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to remain in a position where I win without considering everyone that is daily losing in all their realities - leading to a miserable life and existence.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I could be living in a position of poverty and that then I'd like that those that can do something to change the system do it so All can have a dignified life.

I commit myself to honour myself as the opportunity that I have been given = to stop and change myself - within the realization that I have no excuses to not do that as it is in a silver platter for me to do it.

I commit myself to whenever I see I am complaining, bitching or wasting time - stop, see the self interest selfishness within it and correct myself immediately in putting myself to work for myself as All.

Self-change tools available for Free:
http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/
World-Change for All to have the same opportunity to self-change:
http://equalmoney.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes