April 15, 2012

Day 2: Procrastination

Day 2


Self forgiveness and corrective statements to stop the accepted illusion of limitation that is procrastination, the feeling of inferiority and giving up. Part 1.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate on doing my tasks to not have to face them.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that doing the tasks on overtime/after the deadline is not any different than doing them on time .

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see that the fear of not getting the task done right is not real - and that it only affects my hability to do the tasks if I allow it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to regard myself as one and equal to the task I have to do but instead diminish myself by seeing myself as incapable of doing it .

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that unless I take a look at what is the task I have to do and walk it accordingly, it won't go away.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give me the opportunity to see what would happen if I'd walk through all the resistances towards the tasks I have to do.

I commit myself to engage the tasks I have to do at the moment I have available without delay - in the realization that it's the easiest and most effective way to do it.

I commit myself to stop the delusion that it's easier and more comfortable to procrastinate on the tasks I have to do, in the realization that there's always a consequence to all my actions and within this I decide to choose the consequence that is Best for All, best for me as Life.

I commit myself to let go of the fear and resistance and make the choice to stand up for myself when I am faced with tasks I have to do by doing them effectively without trying to escape from them as I realize that it's impossible to escape from myself.

I commit myself to prove to myself that I am not less than the tasks I have to do by walking through them an within this prove to myself that I stand no matter what.

I commit myself to walk through the illusion that is the feeling of inferiority, procrastination and fear by standing up for myself and breathing through this experiences and prove to myself that they are not real and that I remain.



Featured Art Work by Marlen Vargas Del Razo

Youtube:
Blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes