April 22, 2012

Day 9: Nein, No

'Going inside' by Andrew Gable


Day 9:

When saying 'no, I don't need your help' or 'you cannot help me with anything' at the offer of assistance from someone without looking within myself if I need their help or if there is anything which they can assist me is ego. The ego as almighty perception of self in not considering the reality and the fact that there are limitations and that I have to utilize in self honesty the opportunities I have to expand myself and that by myself I can do very little and if I cannot do something by myself, I may let myself be helped so that eventually I can help someone else in a similar position.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard someones assistance without looking within myself if they can assist me to expand myself with some points of myself/my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the perception about myself that I am stronger and better if I do all by myself and that if I let myself be helped I am weak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have to consider everything in my world from the starting point of the principle of what is best for all, including the offers of help I may get.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to be helped so that I don't change and can continue playing the victim and not taking responsibility for myself and my world.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to humble myself in realizing that I am in no way almighty and that not wanting to get helped is a protection for the mind to remain in control in my continuation to give up self-direction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reply to an offer for help from the starting point of protecting my ego as my personality and self-definition about myself of being self-sufficient instead of the starting point of what's best for all - I realize that I have not proved this to myself - that I am self sufficient - and I can see it in how I have no control over all the outcomes of my life and death.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that 'wanting to make it by myself' is a statement of ego that prolong my process unnecesarily.

I commit myself to consider every offer of assistance that I get in looking at it in terms of how can it support me to walk within the principle of what is best for all - before replying to the offer, as I realize that it is best for all that I utilize all that is available in order to put myself in a position where I can effectively walk my process.

I commit myself to stop sabotaging myself by refusing to get help that could assist me in my process - as I realize that I can't be certain that the same offer will be available when if I want it in the future, so I commit myself to take the time to assess every offer of help.


Featured Art Work by Andrew Gable
Facebook Link - http://www.facebook.com/andrewgableartist
Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/ANDREWGABLE1
Artist Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewGableArtist
Blog Links:
Process Blog - http://andrewgablehere.wordpress.com/
Artist Blog - http://andrewgableartist.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes