April 20, 2012

Day 7: Self-Judgement

Day 7:

I reacted to someone saying to themself 'stupid' with the thought in my mind of: 'don't say that to yourself' so there must be a point where I am judging myself and I will take it back to the point of my studies. It is best for all I do some self forgiveness on this point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as unefficient with my studies for having failed in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to someone judging themself with the thought 'don't say that to yourself' instead of seeing that I am somewhere judging myself and that I am projecting outside of myself by wanting another to stop judging themself instead of me stopping my self-judgement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as a failure for not having passed exams in the past and having to re-do the same course.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link not passing a school-year with the word 'failure'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as a failure in self interest to not have to face myself with studying.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to utilize self-judement as an excuse to why I don't have to walk the correction within my studies but instead give-up because of accepting the definition of being a failure.

I forgive myself that  I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can 'be a failure' instead of realizing that it is not who I really am -it's only an accepted self-definition of limitation that is not real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limt myself by juging myself as a failure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as stupid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself by defining myself as stupid instead of realizing that it is self-manipulation in self-dishonesty to not have to walk through the point of studying.

I commit myself to stop self-sabotaging myself with self-judgement by identigying where I judge myself and stopping and correcting it with self-forgiveness and practical application.

I commit myself to stop manipulating myself by judging myself so that I do not have to face myself within school but instead throw a spanner in the works.




Featured Art Work by Andrew Gable
Facebook Link - http://www.facebook.com/andrewgableartist
Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/ANDREWGABLE1
Artist Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewGableArtist
Blog Links:
Process Blog - http://andrewgablehere.wordpress.com/
Artist Blog - http://andrewgableartist.wordpress.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes