April 18, 2012

Day 5: Excuses



Day 5:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put excuses to not have to immediately walk that which I know I have to do and instead give up by talking reasons and explanations in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to sort out the obstacles that I find to the task I have to do but instead make up excuses in my mind as why I cannot continue with my application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the obsticles that I find look bigger in my mind and that I can work out a solution and walk it if I don't allow myself to feel overwhelmed by my mind and give up.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that the energy of resistance and overwhelmednes that I experience is not real but that it will look like it is until I actually walk through it and do the task I resist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up windows of opportunity in my life/process in giving up my application to the resistance in my mind and the feeling of overwhelmedness/'it's too much'

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to prove to myself that I can walk through that wich I perceive I cannot accomplish by giving up to the mind before I start in making excuses and within that giving up my entire self-direction and undermining my self-trust.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the fact that I resist a point means that I have allowed myself to be controlled by my mind and that it is my responsibility to stop it.

I commit myself to stop terrorizing myself by making excuses in my mind to give up.

I commit myself to stop sabotaging myself through giving up and instead I give myself the opportunity to walk throgh that application/task that I resist  in realizing that it is a window of opportunity for myself to transcend a point where I allowed myself to be controlled by my mind.

I commit myself to stop wanting the world to change and change myself in fact, by not acting like I have always done to the things that I resist but by walking through them and changing myself in fact, in the flesh, breath by breath.

I commit myself to stop empowering my mind by giving up whenever I have the opportunity but instead stand up for myself in finding solutions that enable me to walk effectively within that which I have to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes