April 16, 2012

Day 3: Walking Through Consequence

Day 3:

The pain of having to walk though one's own created consequence is necessary - until there is no more pain. I found myself fearing to walk my own created consequence with my studies and I saw that if I allowed this fear to make me back up from walking my own consequence, I'd be creating more of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear walking through my own consequence instead of realizing that it is the only way of stopping it, even if it means to suffer a little bit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear suferring in walking my own created consequence instead of realizing that that which is real cannot be harmed or lost.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within the fear of not having a successful outcome from walking my consequence/not being certain I will succeed at walking it = not want to walk it by giving excuses.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that there are no excuses valid to not walk through my own self created consequences and thus all excuses are self-deception.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider the power I have as a creator and thus I have to first stop what I have already created through walking it's consequences towards the point that I have stopped my creation in separation from myself and I can create myself from the starting point of nothingness within the principle of that which is Best for All Life Always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can walk through the pain and suffering that I may experience in walking the consequence I've created in my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard my Breath as a stabilizing tool that I can utilize to walk through my manifested consequence in stability and in self-direction.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted or allowed myself to see that there is an end to my mind and that I can let it be sooner than my physical death in walking my journey to Life.

I commit myself to walk through my self-created consequence in walking through it in pain or joy as it comes in every moment of breah.

I commit myself to stabilize myself within breath by applying myself as breath as a tool to direct myself to walk myself step by step out of my consequence from the past to the point of nothingness.

I commit myself to utilize my past mistakes and slip-off's to learn from them and to not have to repeat them again in the future and I commit myself to not utilize the mistakes and slip-off's to enslave myelf to my past as the mind with regret or shame or self-pity.

I commit myself to give myself the opportunity to stand up for myself breath by breath until I have stopped all pain within and without.



Featured Art Work by Marlen Vargas Del Razo

Youtube:
Blogs:
http://marlenvargasdelrazo.wordpress.com
http://www.marlenlife.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes