April 17, 2012

Day 4: Self-Love

Day 4:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in a reality where the attention is placed outside of self onto others for fulfillment without questioning it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within placing the attention ouside of myself desire others to give attention to me in not realizing that I am disregarding myself in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate without question in a system where the thought exist of 'nobody loves me' instead each being realizing that it is about self-love and self-acceptance and each one giving attention to themselves first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I could not find fulfillment/acceptance/love completely outside of myself in others because it is only real as self-fulfillment, self-acceptance, self-love and that unless I do it for myself it will never last and I will never be satisfied with this points.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to utilize excuses to not have to take care of myself and instead distract myself in relationships/interaction with other people and things where I believe I am helping - without realizing that it is not unconditionaly done and thus in self-interest because I am doing so to forget that I am in fact not assisting and supporting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make an estatment of Ego in wanting to help others - by implying that I have nothing to solve of myself and to correct of myself but instead playing the 'saviour' that is always a from a superiority standing and starting point and not of Equality with the one that I 'try to' assist.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give a self-honest look at myself and my world in fear of myself and try to hide up the fact that I am not assisting myself by trying to assist others.

I commit myself to myself to walk in self-honesty in checking where my attention is going to make sure that I am not diverting my attention from that which is Best for All in realizing that otherwise I am only feeding my Ego.

I commit myself to regard and consider myself and take time to support myself effectively.

I commit myself to stop whenever I see that I am looking for love, care and acceptance outside of myself in realizing that it's merely an indication that I am not giving this to myself and that it is not an actual real lack that needs external fulfillment in realizing that I do not need the experience of energy as love/care as I don't consist of this energy - only my mind of system does - I require instead real self-assistance in giving me back to myself by walking this process of self forgiveness and practical walking application in every moment of breath.


1 comment:

ShareThis Goes