April 24, 2012

Day 11: Self-Responsibility vs. Childish Acting

Day 11:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to take responsibility for myself and complain about my failures to others instead of taking self-responsibility and walking the correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to take responsibility for myself instead of realizing that in order to change the outcome of what I participate in, I have to change my relationship within that.

I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to walk the solution that I can work out for myself as to what to do to solve my current situation and problems that I face, but instead decide to remain in failure so that I don't have to change and can continue complaining to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot help myself and that others must do this for me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to love myself enough to take care of myself and the problems I face and instead, project this care to others in wanting another to worry for me for the problems I apparently can't overcome.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to get attention from people within my environment me by repeating to fail on the same points over and over again instead of realizing that I don't need attention from others but from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf to believe that getting attention is receiving love/being loved instead of realizing that it's a construct I have designed in order to not take responsibility for myself.

I commit myself to stop acting in a childish way in being irresponsible in the desire to get attention and instead I walk the correction in walking in self-responsibility by directing what I have to do.

I commit myself to stop the cycles of self-abuse in order to be noticed in the realization that I don't need external beings worring for me in order to feel loved but that I require self-assistance and that unless I take the time to assist myself I will keep on believing that I need external love, which is not real.

I commit myself to stop wanting to get attention from outside of myself in failing at what I do.

I commit myself to stand up from self-failure and move to self-application.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes