October 2, 2012

Day 35: Not Pausing the Opportunity

How would I feel if I was old and no more had the opportunity to do something, make a difference in my life, for myself and all others living on earth? The point of education again takes the most attention in this context, because to do something of significance education is necessary. This is then a reminder that I will not always be young or have the opportunity to change me so that I can change my environment, this earth - and thus to utilize the time I'm provided in ways that I can look back and be satisfied with what I've done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stick to the solution I've set for myself of applying myself in a structured way within education and other daily tasks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within braking the pattern of applying myself in a structured way = compromise myself and my standing within myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up applying myself within the pattern I've set for myself in participating in the emotion of overwhelmingness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that anything and everything that I cannot do at the moment = I cannot do at the moment -- but to also realize that it is not to take it personally whenever I cannot do something in THAT moment but instead of going into frustration, breathe through and move myself effectively so that I can eventually get the tasks necessary done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become emotional when I have not completed a task within a day and do not have more time left instead of forgiving myself and moving on.

I commit myself to forgive myself and let go whenever I have not completed a task within my day and don't have more time left.

I commit myself to not take it personally whenever I see I cannot do a task within a day and insted breathe through and move practically to what is best that I do in that moment.

I commit myself to remind myself that doing that which is best in every moment is what is best instead of  going into giving into feelings and emotions for not having followed  or not being able to follow a previous plan.

I commit myself to remind myself that I cannot predict the future and the play-out of the physical reality and time so that I know exactly what I will be doing at any time during the day thus within this I commit myself to redirect myself whenever I see it's practical and best without taking it personally but considering that which is best that I do in every moment, regardless of previous plans, thoughts, calendars, appointments and promises.
 
I commit myself to remind myself that the time I have on earth is limited and the opportunity of studying will not be here forever and so I commit myself to honour myself in investing the time in that which is best that I do and to correct myself accordingly whenever the pattern and structured way of  moving through my tasks is not effective or I am not applying it effectively.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes