October 15, 2012

Day 38: Scheduling Work

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear walking a schedule of tasks during the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I won't be able to keep up with doing the tasks I have scheduled for myself in a day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I don't have enough time in a day to complete the tasks that I set myself to do.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can 'fill up' the time of my day with the tasks I decide to do because otherwise I am doing other things but the time was all the while available for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that time is merely a measure and that everyone is given the same amount in a day – thus I am able to move myself effectively like any other being.

I commit myself to stop fearing to not have enough time by starting to do the tasks I have to do at the time I appoint myself to do them and stick to/keep doing the task until I have to move to the next task.

I commit myself to stop wanting to be very effective in doing my tasks but rather have patience within the realization that it will take time for me to increase the amount of work I can do in a given amount of time.

I understand that I have time available for doing the tasks I set myself to do and thus I commit myself to stop blaming not having enough time and instead identify what it is that I am doing when I should be doing a specific task and then stop the diversion of my attention to focus it to the tasks I have to do.

Whenever I see I am distracting myself by stopping doing the task I started and going to do another thing = I stop within myself, remind myself that I am sabotaging myself if I allow myself to run away from doing the task at hand and then I redirect myself accordingly to finish the task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes